Fashion is all about expressing yourself, and your identity. It is about expressing yourself through your dresses or clothes. It is everything that deals with clothes, accessories, footwear, jewelry, hairstyle and etc. It is a habitual trend in which a person dresses up in her best, does her make up, wears her accessories and shoes. Looking good is the main aim of fashion.
To some, fashion can mean good dresses, to some fashion can mean expensive clothing and accessories. But you must pair your dresses correctly to look chic and stylish. Failure to do so can be a disaster and make you embarrassed in front of everyone.
Wearing the same dresses in the same style can make you a boring person. So before you go out wearing something look at yourself in front of the mirror, check yourself whether the particular dress goes with your body shape or the accessories. Ask yourself whether the accessories you are planning to wear match your dress. Ask yourself will I be able to carry myself?
Check what kind of makeup match the dresses? The shoes, the hair! Everything must match each other perfectly. And you can make you a fashionable diva. If you love fashion, you must know the various types of styles which you can try, the next time you visit a party. Go through the various fashion styles.
- Trendy fashion style: It is always up to date. Girls following this style wear all kinds of dresses without keeping any constraints. Trendy means something that is in the trend. Ripped jeans, tank tops, long jackets, high heels, open hairs are examples of trendy fashion style. Celebrities like Jessica Simpson, Miley Cyrus, Paris Hilton, Jessica Alba follows this style. Well, attitude is everything when it comes to pulling off a trendy style.
- Chic Style: Chic mans a style that is highly fashionable. Chic is a statement that makes one look striking and exceptionally smart. This style is marked with well-tailored designs that are classy. Strong color, superior styles, that seems casual but also not too casual. So, basically chic style means something very classy, trendy, and also gorgeous. So if you are a part of the chic club, then your wardrobe is a symbol of style.
- Sophisticated Style: Style that is polished, quality, and posh are known as sophisticated style. Dresses like Skaters Dress, Brocade Dress, Sheath Dress makes the style statement. A sophisticated style is for the ones from higher status and high-class personalities. Culture and luxury mean most of them who chooses this style of fashion.
- Vogue Style: Vogue is something that comes back with time. Fashion that existed for the time, then again regained its popularity by combing some changes in its design, dress material, or styles are said to be vogue. A few vogue dresses are Skaters Dress, Brocade dress, Bandage Dress. These dresses regained its popularity over time and became one of the most fashionable dresses that are loved by women.
- Preppy Style: The school or college look is the tag name that denotes a preppy style. Dresses that are collared and are matched with skaters dress or A-line skirts with girly blouses are preppy styles.